There are 140 calories (589 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Yoghurt, Greek style (~10%), natural. 100g of Yoghurt, Greek style (~10%), natural contains 7g carbs. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
Greek style yoghurt. Prepared by pasteurising and homogenising skim milk and cream before culturing, resulting in a thickened, tangy yoghurt. Contains added milk powder. Formulated to have a fat content of approximately 10%. Does not contain fruit or flavouring.
calcount sourced the nutrition information for Yoghurt, Greek style (~10%), natural from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), with thanks.
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Yoghurt, Greek Style, Regular Fat (~5%), Natural
- Calories In Yoghurt, Greek Style, Reduced Fat (~2%), Natural
- Calories In Yoghurt, Greek Style (~8%), Natural
- Calories In Yoghurt, Natural, Regular Fat (~4%)
- Calories In Yoghurt, Natural, Reduced Fat (~1.5%)
- Calories In Yoghurt, Natural, Not Further Defined
- Calories In Yoghurt, Natural Or Greek, High Fat (~8%), Added…
- Calories In Yoghurt, Natural, Low Fat (
- Calories In Sheep'S, Milk Or Yoghurt
You have just reviewed Nutrition Facts including Calories In Yoghurt, Greek Style (~10%), Natural. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.