There are 252 calories (1059 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Bread roll, for use in hamburger or hot dog recipes. 100g of Bread roll, for use in hamburger or hot dog recipes contains 45g carbs. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
All bread rolls made from white or wholemeal wheaten bread-making flour with or without added grains and/or seeds and other permitted ingredients used to make hamburgers or hot dogs. Dough is shaped into individual serves before baking. Contains added folic acid and iodised salt. Ready to eat.
calcount sourced the nutrition information for Bread roll, for use in hamburger or hot dog recipes from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), with thanks.
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Bread Roll, For Use In Subway Sandwich Recipes
- Calories In Bread Roll, Commercial, Fresh, Not Further…
- Calories In Bread Roll, From Wholemeal Flour, Commercial
- Calories In Bread Roll, From White Flour, Commercial
- Calories In Bread Roll, From White Flour, Fast Food Style
- Calories In Bread Roll, From Wholemeal Flour, Commercial,…
- Calories In Bread Roll, From White Flour, Commercial,…
- Calories In Bread, From Wholemeal Flour, Sour Dough,…
- Calories In Bread, From Rye Flour, Sour Dough, Commercial
You have just reviewed Nutrition Facts including Calories In Bread Roll, For Use In Hamburger Or Hot Dog Recipes. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.