There are 13 calories (54 kilojoules) in one serve of Woolworths Lettuce Iceberg Blend Lettuce Blend. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrients for 100g and other weight quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
One serve of Woolworths Lettuce Iceberg Blend Lettuce Blend is 75g and contains 54kJ (13 calories). The serve has 1g fat, 0.9g protein, and 1.9g carbohydrates.
Good for you.
– Diets high in fruit & vegetables help keep your heart healthy.
– Washed & ready to use.
Veg a day: 1 cup = 1 serve of vegetables.
Woolworths Lettuce Iceberg Blend Lettuce Blend Ingredients
Iceberg Lettuce (min. 50%), Cabbage, Carrot, Cos Lettuce.
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories in Woolworths Lettuce Iceberg Shredded Lettuce
- Calories in Woolworths Iceberg Lettuce Blend, no dressing
- Calories in Woolworths Mixed Leaf Iceberg Lettuce Blend
- Calories in Woolworths Iceberg Lettuce, no dressing
- Calories in Woolworths Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- Calories In Lettuce, Iceberg, Raw
- Calories in Coles Shredded Iceberg Lettuce Prepacked
- Calories in Iceberg Lettuce
- Calories in Coles Iceberg Blend Salad Prepacked
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Woolworths Lettuce Iceberg Blend Lettuce Blend. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.