There are 23 calories (98kJ) in a 75g serve of Birds Eye Frozen Stir Fry Thai Vegetables. On a 100 gram basis, there are 31 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Stir Fry Thai Vegetables. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Birds Eye Frozen Stir Fry Thai Vegetables has 23 calories, 1.3g protein, 0.3g fat (0.1g saturated), and 2.9g carbohydrates (including 1.9g sugars) per serve.
– Source of Fibre and Vitamin C
– No added colours, flavours or preservatives
– Perfect for Thai curry and noodle dishes
– Quick and simple way to enjoy stir fry
– Plant-based foods like vegetables are the basis of a healthy eating plan
Birds Eye Stir Fry Thai contains fresh pieces of carrots, beans, broccoli, baby corn and bamboo shoots. Drizzle with your favourite stirfry sauce, add in strips of meat and you have a delicious meal that will have your entire family smiling.
Ideal for Thai inspired dishes, like Sweet Thai Chilli Chicken Stir Fry. All you need to do toss chicken strips in a hot wok with oil until cooked, add some finely chopped garlic and ginger, then add our prepared Thai Stir Fry vegetables along with a generous splash of sweet chilli sauce. Serve with rice for a wholesome and satisfying meal.
Regularly eating 5+* serves of vegetables every day can help maintain your good health. * 1 serve of vegetables = Ã‚Â½ cup cooked (75g). Australian Dietary Guidelines.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 32 calories in Mixed vegetables, cooked, for use in…
- 156 calories in Venison, stir fry strips, lean,…
- 41 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Chinese Vegetables…
- 51 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Malaysian Vegetables…
- 37 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Supreme Mixed…
- 204 calories in Stir-fry, commercial, rice noodles,…
- 31 calories in Birds Eye Stir Fry Mix Thai (100g)
- 34 calories in Birds Eye Stir Fry Thai Style (100g)
- 48 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Shanghai Stir Fry (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Birds Eye Frozen Stir Fry Thai Vegetables. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.