There are 9 calories (37kJ) in a 5g serve of Vegemite Spread. On a 100 gram basis, there are 178 calories in Vegemite Spread. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Vegemite Spread has 9 calories, 1.2g protein, 1g fat (1g saturated), and 1g carbohydrates (including 1g sugars) per serve. Vegemite is proud to be celebrating its 100th birthday.
That’s 100 Mitey Years in the lives of all who have come to love the brand. Vegemite’s story began in 1923 when the Fred Walker Company invited Dr. Cyril P Callister to develop a Mitey new spread from brewer’s yeast. The first jar of Vegemite hit the shelves with a red and black label. This limited edition jar honours that design.
100 Mitey Years.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 344 calories in Snack pack, savoury, white wheat…
- 212 calories in Spread, yeast, vegemite, my first…
- 257 calories in Sandwich or roll, filled with…
- 285 calories in Sandwich or roll, filled with…
- 246 calories in Spread, yeast, cheesybite (100g)
- 162 calories in Spread, yeast, vegemite, regular (100g)
- 275 calories in Bread or bread roll, topped/mixed…
- 233 calories in Vegemite Cheesybite Vegemite (100g)
- 167 calories in Vegemite Gluten Free Vegemite (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Vegemite Spread. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.