Tannia, raw has 107 calories (453 kilojoules) per 100 grams. There are 25g carbs in 100g of Tannia, raw. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About this FoodEach 100 grams of Tannia, raw contains 107 calories, equivalent to 453 kilojoules. There are 70.5g of water by weight in 100 grams of Tannia, raw
Carbs in Tannia, rawThere are 24.5 grams of carbohydrates, including 24.3g of starch, per 100 grams of Tannia, raw. This carbohydrate value also includes 0.2 grams of sugar.
Protein and Fat in Tannia, rawTannia, raw has 1.3 grams of protein, and 0.4 grams of fat per 100g. Use the adjustable slider located above the Nutrition Facts panel to see values for different weight quantities.
Food NotesThis food information was collected from data published by Public Health England. Literature sources. Vegetables, Herbs and Spices Supplement, 1991.
Similar FoodsNow, you know how many calories there are in Tannia, raw! See these similar foods for comparison: Tamarind pulp, flesh onlyTamarind leaves, fresh
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Grape, Raw, Not Further Defined
- Calories In Melon, Peeled, Raw, Not Further Defined
- Calories In Pome Fruit, Raw, Not Further Defined
- Calories In Stone Fruit, Peeled Or Unpeeled, Raw, Not…
- Calories In Beef, All Cuts, Separable Fat, Raw
- Calories In Beef, Bbq/Grill/Fry Cuts, Fully-Trimmed, Raw
- Calories In Beef, Bbq/Grill/Fry Cuts, Semi-Trimmed, Raw
- Calories In Beef, Blade Steak, Untrimmed, Raw
- Calories In Beef, Blade Steak, Separable Fat, Raw