Cake, Swiss roll, homemade has 286 calories (1214 kilojoules) per 100 grams. There are 58g carbs in 100g of Cake, Swiss roll, homemade. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Each 100 grams of Cake, Swiss roll, homemade contains 286 calories, equivalent to 1214 kilojoules. There are 31g of water by weight in 100 grams of Cake, Swiss roll, homemade
Carbs in Cake, Swiss roll, homemade
There are 58.4 grams of carbohydrates, including 16.2g of starch, per 100 grams of Cake, Swiss roll, homemade. This carbohydrate value also includes 42.2 grams of sugar.
Protein and Fat in Cake, Swiss roll, homemade
Cake, Swiss roll, homemade has 7.4 grams of protein, and 4.2 grams of fat per 100g. Use the adjustable slider located above the Nutrition Facts panel to see values for different weight quantities.
This food information was collected from data published by Public Health England. Recipe. Updated 2014.
Now, you know how many calories there are in Cake, Swiss roll, homemade! See these similar foods for comparison: Cake, sponge, with jam and butter cream, retailCake, sponge, with dairy cream and jam, frozen
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 382 calories in Cake mix, plain, dry powder (100g)
- 345 calories in Cake, cupcake or muffin, plain butter cake,…
- 32 calories in Jarrah Swiss CafÃ© Instant Mocha Swiss Style…
- 32 calories in Jarrah Swiss Café Instant Mocha Swiss Style…
- 31 calories in Jarrah Swiss Mochaccino Swiss Style Cocoa 98%…
- 289 calories in Well and Good Cake Mix, Sponge Swiss Roll,…
- 288 calories in Cake or cupcake, sponge, plain, prepared…
- 276 calories in Cake or cupcake, sponge, plain, prepared…
- 331 calories in Cake, cupcake or muffin, banana, prepared…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
We’re glad you chose calcount to reference nutrition information for Cake, Swiss roll, homemade. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.