There are 287 calories (1200kJ) in a 100g serve of Birds Eye Plant Based Sweet Chilli Tenders. On a 100 gram basis, there are 287 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Sweet Chilli Tenders. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Birds Eye Plant Based Sweet Chilli Tenders has 287 calories, 14.5g protein, 17.6g fat (1.4g saturated), and 16.8g carbohydrates (including 4g sugars) per serve.
– Vegan Friendly
– High in Plant Protein
– Source of Zinc & B12
– No Artificial Colours or Flavours
Birds Eye have harnessed the goodness of nature to bring you deliciously tasty Plant Based Sweet Chilli Chicken Style Tenders. Perfect to enjoy as a snack on their own, as part of a dish or to share with friends. The Birds Eye Plant Based range is tasty, versatile and so easy to prepare. Enjoy meat free moments any day of the week.
Birds Eye Plant Based Sweet Chilli Chicken Style Tenders are high in protein and crafted using the highest quality ingredients, enjoy plant based eating with this flavourful and versatile range.
Serve cooked Birds Eye Plant Based Sweet Chilli Chicken Style Tenders with your favourite sour cream or other condiment.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 318 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Wholemeal Crumb…
- 235 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Burgers (100g)
- 253 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Chicken Burgers (100g)
- 120 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Chicken Strips (100g)
- 215 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Greek Lamb Strips…
- 215 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Lamb Strips (100g)
- 185 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Meatball (100g)
- 197 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Mince (100g)
- 96 calories in Birds Eye Sweet Corn Cobs Cobs Super Sweet…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Birds Eye Plant Based Sweet Chilli Tenders. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.