There are 120 calories (502kJ) in a 100g serve of Birds Eye Plant Based Chicken Strips. On a 100 gram basis, there are 120 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Chicken Strips. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Birds Eye Plant Based Chicken Strips has 120 calories, 18.6g protein, 3.1g fat (0.4g saturated), and 1g carbohydrates (including 1g sugars) per serve.
– Low in Staturated Fat
– Vegan Friendly
– High in Plant Protein
– No Artificial Colours, Flavours, or Preservatives
High in protein and containing no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives Birds Eye Plant Based Chicken Style Strips are a deliciously tasty plant based alternative. Crafted using the highest quality ingredients Birds Eye Plant Based Chicken Style Strips are low in saturated fat and are vegan friendly. Enjoy Meat free Mondays any night of the week with Birds Eye Plant Based Chicken Style Strips.
Serve cooked Birds Eye Chicken Strips with a salad of cooked vermicelli noodles, shredded carrot, sliced cucumber, capsicum strips, blanched and sliced snow peas, fresh coriander & mint leaves and a Vietnamese dressing of choice.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 215 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Greek Lamb…
- 215 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Lamb Strips (100g)
- 179 calories in Chicken wrap, white tortilla,…
- 260 calories in Chicken wrap, white tortilla, coated…
- 253 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Chicken Burgers (100g)
- 318 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Wholemeal…
- 146 calories in Chicken, for use as subway sandwich…
- 233 calories in Birds Eye Deli Squid Strips Lightly…
- 235 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Burgers (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Birds Eye Plant Based Chicken Strips. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.