There are 197 calories (825kJ) in a 100g serve of Birds Eye Plant Based Mince. On a 100 gram basis, there are 197 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Mince. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Birds Eye Plant Based Mince has 197 calories, 21.3g protein, 9.3g fat (1.1g saturated), and 3.9g carbohydrates (including 1.2g sugars) per serve.
– Vegan Friendly
– High in Plant Protein
– Source of Iron, Zinc & B12
– Low in Saturated Fat
– No Articial, Colours or Artificial Preservatives
With Birds Eye Plant Based Mince we have harnessed the goodness of nature to bring you deliciously tasty Plant Based premium quality Mince. High in protein and crafted using the highest quality ingredients, enjoy plant based eating with this flavourful and versatile range.
For a quick and easy meal, like San Choy Bau, combine cooked Birds Eye Plant Based Mince with a vegetarian style Oyster or San Choy Bau sauce, and serve in small lettuce cups with chopped or sliced veggies you have on hand. Birds Eye Plant Based Mince makes meat free Mondays simple!
Make a quick and easy meatball pita for lunch or simple dinner, or add Birds Eye Plant Based Meatballs to your favourite tomato based pasta sauce for an easy meat free pasta dish to serve for dinner.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 198 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince, (100g)
- 229 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince,…
- 197 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Mild Flavour…
- 197 calories in Birds Eye Mini Fillets Salt & Pepper (100g)
- 197 calories in Birds Eye South Atlantic Flathead (100g)
- 180 calories in Beef, mince, (100g)
- 161 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince,…
- 171 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince,…
- 198 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince,…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Birds Eye Plant Based Mince. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.