There are 138 calories (579kJ) in a 75g serve of Birds Eye Plant Based Meatball. On a 100 gram basis, there are 185 calories in Birds Eye Plant Based Meatball. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Birds Eye Plant Based Meatball has 138 calories, 14.9g protein, 5.1g fat (0.7g saturated), and 6.9g carbohydrates (including 0.8g sugars) per serve.
– Vegan Friendly
– High in Plant Protein
– Source of Iron, Zinc & B12
– Low in Saturated Fat
– Source of Fibre
– No Artificial Preservatives
With Birds Eye Plant Based Meatballs we have harnessed the goodness of nature to bring you deliciously tasty Plant Based succulent Meatballs. High in protein and crafted using the highest quality ingredients, enjoy plant based eating with this flavourful and versatile range.
Make a quick and easy meatball pita for lunch or simple dinner, or add Birds Eye Plant Based Meatballs to your favourite tomato based pasta sauce for an easy meat free pasta dish to serve for dinner.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 209 calories in Filled bread roll, commercial,…
- 198 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince, (100g)
- 161 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince,…
- 171 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince,…
- 229 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince,…
- 198 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince,…
- 147 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef mince,…
- 244 calories in Meatball or rissole, beef,…
- 257 calories in Meatball or rissole, chicken mince,…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Birds Eye Plant Based Meatball. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.