Birds Eye Frozen Stir Fry Oriental has 43 calories, or 181 kilojoules, per 100 grams. See the Nutrition Facts panel for more details:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
There are 1.9g protein, 0.3g fat, and 6.8 grams of carbohydrates in 100g of Birds Eye Frozen Stir Fry Oriental.
Birds Eye Frozen Stir Fry Oriental Ingredients
Broccoli, Yellow Beans, Carrot, Sugar Snap Peas, Water Chestnuts, Red Capsicum.
Birds Eye Frozen Stir Fry Oriental Information
– Good source of Vitamin C that supports a healthy immune system – No added colours, flavours and preservatives – Stir fry with lean beef strips, ginger, chilli, garlic and salt reduced soy sauce – Serve over rice or noodles – Brings a vibrant colour and flavour to your meals Whip up a Southeast Asian inspired meal in moments with these convenient, ready to cook veggies. Birds Eye Stir Fry Oriental Value Pack brings a blend of quality veggies that are sure to complement any kind of meat for a tasty, balanced and satisfying meal. Birds Eye Stir Fry Oriental Value Pack is a vibrant mix of broccoli, yellow beans, carrots, sugar snap peas, water chestnuts and red capsicum. Pour in a rich, savoury sauce and top on a bed of rice or serve over steamed noodles and garnish with cashew nuts. This is a fast, convenient and delicious way to get creative in the kitchen.
Packed in Australia from at least 60% Australian ingredients
You can find this food at Coles.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 118 calories in Mushroom, oriental, fresh or frozen,…
- 43 calories in Birds Eye Stir Fry Oriental (100g)
- 156 calories in Venison, stir fry strips, lean,…
- 31 calories in Mushroom, oriental, fresh or frozen,…
- 90 calories in Mushroom, oriental, fresh or frozen,…
- 20 calories in Mushroom, oriental, fresh or frozen,…
- 41 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Chinese Vegetables…
- 51 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Malaysian Vegetables…
- 48 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Shanghai Stir Fry (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thanks for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Birds Eye Frozen Stir Fry Oriental. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.