There are 131 calories in a 125.00g serve of Birds Eye Mashed Potato. On a 100 gram basis, there are 105 calories, or 440 kilojoules in Birds Eye Mashed Potato. See the Nutrition Facts table below for other quantities and additional nutrition information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Birds Eye Mashed Potato has 12.5g carbohydrates, 5g fat (4.4g saturated), 2g protein, and 1.1 grams of sugar per 100g.
– Creamy, smooth and delicious
– With easy to use, microwaveable portions
– Made with real butter
– No artificial colours or flavours
– No preservatives
Made with milk and butter, Birds Eye Mashed Potato Traditional is creamy with a smooth texture. Packed in easy to use, microwaveable portions, this mash is a classic side dish for family favourite recipes like roast chicken, steak and fish fillets.
Saving time in the kitchen and serving great meals is now possible with Birds Eye Mashed Potato Traditional. Perfect as a side to your favourite meals, this deliciously creamy mashed potato can be prepared within minutes, perfect for those who like to keep their cooking quick and simple. For a bit of crunch and added flavour, sprinkle it with corn kernels or green peas and drizzle with gravy.
Birds Eye Mashed Potato Ingredients
Potato (76%), reconstituted *milk* , *butter* (5%), salt, white pepper. *Contains milk.*
Birds Eye Mashed Potato Allergens
Birds Eye Mashed Potato Origin
Birds Eye Mashed Potato is made in Belgium and can be found in the Freezer department at Woolworths in Australia.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 105 calories in Pie, savoury, without pastry, meat filling,…
- 116 calories in Pie, savoury, without pastry, meat filling,…
- 360 calories in Potato, mashed, dried powder (100g)
- 94 calories in Potato, mashed, prepared from dried powder…
- 79 calories in Potato, mashed, with gravy, as purchased from…
- 151 calories in Potato, peeled, mashed, prepared, from cafe…
- 86 calories in Birds Eye Mashed Sweet Potato (100g)
- 103 calories in Potato, pale skin, peeled or unpeeled,…
- 93 calories in Potato, pale skin, peeled or unpeeled, mashed…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thanks for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Birds Eye Mashed Potato! The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.