There are 398 calories (1665kJ) in one Masai serve of Zarraffas White Hot Chocolate. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to see nutrient and energy values for other serve sizes:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Zarraffas White Hot Chocolate is on the menu at Zarraffa’s, a popular coffee house chain with locations in QLD, WA, and NSW.
White chocolate fudge mixed with velvety texturised milk, topped with cream, marshmallows and a sprinkling of white chocolate flakes.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 71 calories in Zarraffas Hot Chocolate (100g)
- 117 calories in Zarraffas Creme White Chocolate Fusion…
- 106 calories in Zarraffas White Chocolate Fusion (100g)
- 62 calories in Zarraffas White Chocolate Mocha (100g)
- 120 calories in Zarraffas White Chocolate Mocha Float (100g)
- 4 calories in Zarraffas Hot Brew (100g)
- 34 calories in Zarraffas Flat White (100g)
- 476 calories in Chocolate, favourites (100g)
- 525 calories in Chocolate, plain, not further defined (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thanks for choosing calcount to see calories and nutrition information for Zarraffas White Hot Chocolate. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.