There are 300 calories (1257kJ) in one Masai serve of Zarraffas Chai Latte. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to see nutrient and energy values for other serve sizes:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Zarraffas Chai Latte is on the menu at Zarraffa’s, a popular coffee house chain with locations in QLD, WA, and NSW.
Delicately spiced chai syrup swirled with velvety texturised milk and a dusting of ground cinnamon.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 78 calories in Chai latte, prepared from chai mix powder &…
- 97 calories in Chai latte, prepared from chai mix powder &…
- 66 calories in Chai latte, prepared from chai mix powder &…
- 81 calories in Chai latte, prepared from chai mix powder &…
- 34 calories in Chai latte, prepared from chai mix powder &…
- 23 calories in Chai Lords 100% No Added Sugar Vanilla Chai…
- 300 calories in Tea, chai, instant dry powder (100g)
- 100 calories in Zarraffas Chai Fusion (100g)
- 58 calories in Zarraffas Iced Chai (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thanks for choosing calcount to see calories and nutrition information for Zarraffas Chai Latte. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.