There are 681 calories (2853kJ) in one Masai serve of Zarraffas White Chocolate Mocha Float. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to see nutrient and energy values for other serve sizes:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Zarraffas White Chocolate Mocha Float is on the menu at Zarraffa’s, a popular coffee house chain with locations in QLD, WA, and NSW.
Our signature African Masai espresso, white chocolate fudge, chilled milk and ice cream, topped with cream and a sprinkling of white chocolate flakes.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 121 calories in Zarraffas Mocha Float (100g)
- 111 calories in Zarraffas Iced Chocolate Float (100g)
- 85 calories in Zarraffas Latte Float (100g)
- 62 calories in Zarraffas White Chocolate Mocha (100g)
- 64 calories in Zarraffas Iced Mocha (100g)
- 117 calories in Zarraffas Mocha Fusion (100g)
- 60 calories in Zarraffas Caffe Mocha (100g)
- 54 calories in Zarraffas Caramelised Mocha (100g)
- 476 calories in Chocolate, favourites (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thanks for choosing calcount to see calories and nutrition information for Zarraffas White Chocolate Mocha Float. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.