There are 484 calories (2026kJ) in one Masai serve of Zarraffas Latte Float. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to see nutrient and energy values for other serve sizes:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Zarraffas Latte Float is on the menu at Zarraffa’s, a popular coffee house chain with locations in QLD, WA, and NSW.
Our signature African Masai espresso, ice cream and your choice of chilled milk, topped with cream and a dusting of chocolate powder.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 111 calories in Zarraffas Iced Chocolate Float (100g)
- 121 calories in Zarraffas Mocha Float (100g)
- 120 calories in Zarraffas White Chocolate Mocha Float (100g)
- 34 calories in Zarraffas Caffe Latte (100g)
- 53 calories in Zarraffas Chai Latte (100g)
- 41 calories in Zarraffas Iced Latte (100g)
- 83 calories in Carl's Jr. Soda Float (100g)
- 1 calories in Zarraffas Americano (100g)
- 41 calories in Zarraffas Caffe Breve (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thanks for choosing calcount to see calories and nutrition information for Zarraffas Latte Float. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.