There are 75 calories (312 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Rambutan Fresh. The Nutrition Facts panel below features an adjustable slider which you can use to see nutrients for different weight values:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About this Food
There are 312kJ (75 calories) in 100 grams of Rambutan Fresh.
Look for rambutans with unblemished skins. They should feel relatively heavy for their size and their tendrils should be quite firm with no signs of blackening. Enjoy rambutans as soon as possible after purchase or store in a plastic bag in the fridge for up to 5 days. Simply peel away the skin to expose the flesh then either enjoy as they are or halve and remove the seeds.
Rambutan Fresh Ingredients
Grown in Australia
Now, you know how many calories there are in Rambutan Fresh! See these similar foods for comparison:
- Calories In Rambutan, Raw
- Calories in Rambutan
- Calories in Rambutan And Pineapple, In Syrup, Canned
- Calories in Rambutan, In Syrup, Canned
- Calories in Rambutan, flesh only
- Calories In Mushroom, Fresh Or Frozen, Raw, Not Further…
- Calories In Sweetcorn, Fresh Or Frozen, Raw, Not Further…
- Calories In Sweetcorn, Fresh Or Frozen, Boiled, Microwaved…
- Calories In Pasta, White Wheat Flour, Plain, Fresh, Uncooked
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Rambutan Fresh. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.