There are 292 calories (1220kJ) in a 80g serve of Barilla Spaghetti No 5. On a 100 gram basis, there are 363 calories in Barilla Spaghetti No 5. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Barilla Spaghetti No 5 has 292 calories, 10.2g protein, 1.6g fat (0.5g saturated), and 56.7g carbohydrates (including 2.8g sugars) per serve. Everybody’s favourite Barilla Spaghetti n.5 is a staple in households worldwide. Traditionally served with oil-based sauces, it works just as well with dairy and tomato-based sauces.
Make delicious Italian dishes like Carbonara, or pair it with a Pomodoro sauce and your favourite seafood or vegetables.
Part of our Classic Blue Box range, which means perfect, quality al dente pasta every time.
From our short shapes like Blue Box Penne Rigate or Farfalle to longer variations such as Blue Box Linguine or Spaghettoni, you’ll always get a perfect al dente bite.
At Barilla, we’re passionate about pasta and have been sharing our passion with the world since 1877, when the first pasta shapes were made by hand using simple tools. We strive to make Barilla sauce and pasta that are good for you and the planet.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 363 calories in Barilla Pasta Spaghetti Pasta No 5 (100g)
- 363 calories in Barilla Spaghetti Gluten Free (100g)
- 363 calories in Barilla Spaghetti No 7 Pasta Spaghettoni…
- 363 calories in Barilla Spaghetti Pasta No 5 (100g)
- 363 calories in Barilla Spaghetti Spaghettini Pasta No 3…
- 117 calories in Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce And Meatballs…
- 134 calories in Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce And Meatballs Or…
- 130 calories in Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce And Meatballs,…
- 363 calories in Barilla Bows Farfalle Pasta No 65 (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Barilla Spaghetti No 5. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.