There are 177 calories in a 100.00g serve of Birds Eye Potato Gems. On a 100 gram basis, there are 177 calories, or 739 kilojoules in Birds Eye Potato Gems. See the Nutrition Facts table below for other quantities and additional nutrition information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Birds Eye Potato Gems has 21.9g carbohydrates, 8.5g fat (0.7g saturated), 2.1g protein, and 1 grams of sugar per 100g.
– No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
– No cholesterol – cooked in canola oil
– Made from Australian grown potatoes
– Superbly crispy on the outside and fluffy inside
– Simply oven bake for a delicious snack
Treat your family to some tater goodness with Birds Eye Golden Crunch Potato Gems. Crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, these potato gems are perfect for snacking on while spending quality time with friends.
Birds Eye Golden Crunch Potato Gems come in crispy, bite-sized nuggets that will have you reaching for another piece…and another one…and–well you get it. Made with Tassie spuds, simply oven bake these to prepare and let your snack fest begin! Serve with tomato sauce, mayonnaise or a spicy dip.
Birds Eye Potato Gems Ingredients
Potato (88%), canola oil, corn starch, salt, dext rose (from maize).
Birds Eye Potato Gems Allergens
Birds Eye Potato Gems Origin
Birds Eye Potato Gems is made in Australia from at least 96% Australian ingredients and can be found in the Freezer department at Woolworths in Australia.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 177 calories in Birds Eye Golden Crunch Potato Gems (100g)
- 174 calories in Blue-eye trevalla, baked, roasted, grilled,…
- 250 calories in Blue-eye trevalla, coated, takeaway outlet,…
- 88 calories in Blue-eye trevalla, flesh, raw (100g)
- 166 calories in Birds Eye Deli Sweet Potato Chips (100g)
- 133 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Steamfresh Potato Mash With…
- 105 calories in Birds Eye Mashed Potato (100g)
- 86 calories in Birds Eye Mashed Sweet Potato (100g)
- 76 calories in Birds Eye Oven Roast Potato, Carrot and…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thanks for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Birds Eye Potato Gems! The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.