There are 10 calories (41kJ) in a 20g serve of Bartons Original Piccalilli. On a 100 gram basis, there are 49 calories in Bartons Original Piccalilli. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Bartons Original Piccalilli has 10 calories, 0.14g protein, 0.1g fat (0g saturated), and 2.1g carbohydrates (including 0.84g sugars) per serve.
Piccalilli is a mild mustard, turmeric and vinegar based sauce with the addition of chopped onions and cauliflower florets to make a relish type chutney. It is a very popular, typically English, tangy relish which can be eaten with cold meats such as ham, sandwiches, snacks and salads. It is a traditional English mainstay relish with savoury food. Fact: Piccalilli dates back the middle of the 18th century when it was originally named ‘little pickle’ and later ‘mustard pickle’ and today it is fondly known as ‘Piccalilli’. Traditional English Piccalilli is ready to eat.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 49 calories in Bartons Pickles Piccalilli (100g)
- 84 calories in Piccalilli (100g)
- 409 calories in Arnott's Cruskits Original Crispbreads…
- 421 calories in Arnott's Salada Original Crispbreads…
- 404 calories in Arnott's Vita Weat Original Crispbreads…
- 77 calories in D'arenberg Shiraz Darrys Original Original…
- 73 calories in Deliciou Bacon Seasoning Original Original…
- 304 calories in Golden Gaytime Streets Ice Cream Original…
- 270 calories in Kraft Singles Original Original (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Bartons Original Piccalilli. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.