There are 289 calories, or 1209 kilojoules, in one serve of Zambrero Chicken Dos Capas. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to see nutrition values for per 100 gram and other weight quantities.
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Zambrero Chicken Dos Capas is a food product sold by Zambrero, a popular Mexican themed fast-food restaurant in Australia. There are 186 calories, equal to 775kJ in each 100 grams of Zambrero Chicken Dos Capas. If you were to add sauce and extras like cheese to your order, its calorie count would increase significantly.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 186 calories in Zambrero Pork Dos Capas (100g)
- 194 calories in Zambrero Barbacoa Beef Dos Capas (100g)
- 168 calories in Zambrero Cauliflower Dos Capas (100g)
- 192 calories in Zambrero Lamb Dos Capas (100g)
- 202 calories in Zambrero Vegetarian Dos Capas (100g)
- 36 calories in Dos Equis Lager Especial (100g)
- 36 calories in Dos Equis Lager Especial Can (100g)
- 186 calories in Chicken, breast, flesh, skin & fat,…
- 186 calories in Sausage, chicken, reduced fat,…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
This nutrition information is for Zambrero Chicken Dos Capas. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.