There are 95 calories (397 kilojoules) in one serve of Yopro High Protein Salted Caramel Greek Yoghurt. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrients for 100g and other weight quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About this Food
One serve of Yopro High Protein Salted Caramel Greek Yoghurt is 160g and contains 397kJ (95 calories). The serve has 0.8g fat, 15.2g protein, and 4g carbohydrates.
YoPRO High Protein Salted Caramel Yoghurt – packed with serious protein, no added sugar and no artificial sweeteners, YoPRO is healthy eating at its best.
YoPRO is a protein brand looking to fuel athletes and amateurs alike using the best quality ingredients and in the most natural way possible.
0 added sugar
0 artificial sweeteners
0 artificial flavours or artificial colours
Yopro High Protein Salted Caramel Greek Yoghurt Ingredients
Skim milk, water, rice starch, unsalted butter, salt, apple and hibiscus concentrate, lemon pulp, natural flavour, enzyme (lactase), live yogurt cultures, stevia leaf extract.
Milk Tree Nuts, Gluten, SoyMade in Australia from at least 98% Australian ingredients
Now, you know how many calories there are in Yopro High Protein Salted Caramel Greek Yoghurt! See these similar foods for comparison:
- Calories in Yopro High Protein Plain Greek Yoghurt
- Calories in Yopro High Protein Banana Greek Yoghurt
- Calories in Yopro High Protein Banana Greek Yoghurt Pouch
- Calories in Yopro High Protein Blueberry Greek Yoghurt
- Calories in Yopro High Protein Mango Greek Yoghurt
- Calories in Yopro High Protein Mango Greek Yoghurt Pouch
- Calories in Yopro High Protein Passionfruit Greek Yoghurt
- Calories in Yopro High Protein Passionfruit Greek Yoghurt…
- Calories in Yopro High Protein Strawberry Greek Yoghurt
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Yopro High Protein Salted Caramel Greek Yoghurt. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.