There are 65 calories (273 kilojoules) in one serve of Woolworths Sweetened Condensed Milk. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrients for 100g and other weight quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About this Food
One serve of Woolworths Sweetened Condensed Milk is 20g and contains 273kJ (65 calories). The serve has 1.6g fat, 1.4g protein, and 56g carbohydrates.
Our rich, sweetened condensed milk is perfect for using in sweets and desserts.
Woolworths Sweetened Condensed Milk Ingredients
Milk, Sugar (45%), Lactose (from Milk)
Milk Made in Lithuania
Now, you know how many calories there are in Woolworths Sweetened Condensed Milk! See these similar foods for comparison:
- Calories In Bar, Muesli Or Snack, Made From Breakfast Cereal…
- Calories In Milk, Canned, Sweetened, Condensed, Regular
- Calories In Soup, Cream Of Chicken, Condensed, Canned,…
- Calories In Soup, Cream Of Seafood, Condensed, Canned,…
- Calories In Soup, Tomato, Condensed, Canned, Prepared With…
- Calories In Milk, Canned, Sweetened, Condensed, Skim (~0.2%…
- Calories In Soup, Cream Of Chicken, Condensed, Canned
- Calories In Soup, Cream Of Vegetables, Condensed, Canned
- Calories In Soup, Cream Of Vegetables, Condensed, Canned,…
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Woolworths Sweetened Condensed Milk. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.