Woolworths Paprika Smoked has 289 calories (1210 kilojoules) per 100 grams. There are 22g carbs in 100g of Woolworths Paprika Smoked. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
There are 1210kJ (289 calories) in 100 grams of Woolworths Paprika Smoked.
Woolworths Select Smoked Paprika add to spaghetti bolognaise for a smoky flavour.
Woolworths Paprika Smoked Ingredients
Packed in Australia from Imported ingredients
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Smoked Fish (Including Eel & Trout), Smoked
- Calories in Continental Paella with Smoked Paprika Rice,…
- Calories in MasterFoods Smoked Paprika, Onion and Garlic…
- Calories in Masterfoods Smoked Paprika
- Calories in Hoyt's Paprika Sweet Smoked
- Calories in Heinz Vegetable & Lentil With Chilli & Smoked…
- Calories in Hoyts Smoked Paprika
- Calories in Hoyts Paprika Sweet Smoked
- Calories in Woolworths Paprika Ground
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Woolworths Paprika Smoked. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.