Woolworths Celery Heart has 15 calories (64 kilojoules) per 100 grams. There are 2g carbs in 100g of Woolworths Celery Heart. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
There are 64kJ (15 calories) in 100 grams of Woolworths Celery Heart.
Celery adds great flavour and texture to soups, casseroles and
stir fries in winter, can be added to salads and juices in summer and is
a perfect accompaniment to dips and entertainment platters.
That crisp, crunch and fresh snap you get when you bite into
celery, overwhelms your taste buds with the sweet, juicy flavour that
makes them ideal for both adults and kids to enjoy.
Woolworths Celery Heart Ingredients
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Juice, Celery, Commercial
- Calories In Juice, Vegetable Blend, Tomato, Carrot, Celery &…
- Calories In Mixed Vegetables, For Homemade Mixed Dishes,…
- Calories in Macro Fresh Celery Heart Organic
- Calories In Beef, Heart, Raw
- Calories In Beef, Heart, Simmered Or Boiled, No Added Fat
- Calories In Lamb, Heart, Raw
- Calories In Lamb, Heart, Baked Or Roasted, No Added Fat
- Calories In Veal, Heart, Raw
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Woolworths Celery Heart. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.