There are 381 calories (1595kJ) in a 200g serve of Veef Plant Based Butter Chicken. On a 100 gram basis, there are 190 calories in Veef Plant Based Butter Chicken. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Veef Plant Based Butter Chicken has 381 calories, 23g protein, 25.9g fat (12g saturated), and 14g carbohydrates (including 7g sugars) per serve.
Enjoy our chef-crafted plant based butter chicken. Step aside, take away. This creamy, warming curry comes together in a hurry!
Australian made and owned.
All natural colours and flavours.
Source of iron and B12.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 215 calories in Veef Plant Based Chicken Style Burger (100g)
- 216 calories in Veef Plant Based Premium Chicken…
- 176 calories in Veef Plant Based Roast Chicken (100g)
- 170 calories in Veef Artisan Plant Based Pulled Beef (100g)
- 170 calories in Veef Artisan Plant Based Pulled Beef…
- 170 calories in Veef Artisan Plant Based Pulled Lamb (100g)
- 171 calories in Veef Artisan Plant Based Pulled Pork (100g)
- 171 calories in Veef Artisan Plant Based Pulled Pork…
- 321 calories in Veef Plant Based Bacon Bits (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Veef Plant Based Butter Chicken. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.