There are 10 calories (40kJ) in a 330ml serve of Lo Bros Organic Kombucha Passionfruit Drink Chilled. On a 100 gram basis, there are 10 calories in Lo Bros Organic Kombucha Passionfruit Drink Chilled. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Lo Bros Organic Kombucha Passionfruit Drink Chilled has 10 calories, 1g protein, 1g fat (1g saturated), and 1g carbohydrates (including 1g sugars) per serve.
This one hits the sweet spot for all those summer-lovers out there – the refreshingly tart taste of vine-ripened passionfruit and natural pops of flavour. It’s time to rethink your drink! Lo Bros brews better-for-you drinks using a little process we like to call the Cycle of Doin’ Good. It kicks off with old-school fermentation and know-how using the best organic ingredients, then transforms those bad old sugars into tasty drinks and positive change. Naturally low in sugar, bubbling with millions of living cultures, bursting with refreshing feel good flavour & giving the planet a helping hand too.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 10 calories in Lo Bros Kombucha Passionfruit (100g)
- 10 calories in Lo Bros Kombucha Passionfruit Cans (100g)
- 5 calories in Lo Bros Organic Kombucha Ginger & Lemon (100g)
- 10 calories in Lo Bros Organic Kombucha Limited Edition…
- 10 calories in Lo Bros Organic Kombucha Living Cola (100g)
- 5 calories in Lo Bros Organic Kombucha Raspberry & Lemon…
- 30 calories in Remedy Kombucha Organic Kombucha - Ginger…
- 10 calories in Remedy Kombucha Organic Kombucha - Peach…
- 7 calories in Remedy Kombucha Organic Kombucha, All Flavours…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Lo Bros Organic Kombucha Passionfruit Drink Chilled. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.