One serve of Lite n Easy Tropical Fruit in Yoghurt weighs 200g and contains 141 calories, or 591kJ. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to select a different quantity.
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Lite n Easy Tropical Fruit in Yoghurt is a food product marketed by Lite n Easy, a Brisbane based meal solutions company, started in 1986. There are 71 calories (296 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Lite n Easy Tropical Fruit in Yoghurt.
Lite n Easy Tropical Fruit in Yoghurt Ingredients
Pineapple (Pineapple, Pineapple Juice, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Pear (Pear, Refined Fruit Juice (Pear, Apple, Peach)), Yoghurt (25%) (Milk, Milk Solids, Sugar, Vegetable Gum (Pectin), Vanilla Powder, Cultures), Passionfruit Pulp
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 106 calories in Yoghurt, tropical fruit or fruit…
- 95 calories in Yoghurt, tropical fruit or fruit…
- 91 calories in Yoghurt, tropical fruit or fruit…
- 134 calories in Yoghurt, frozen, tropical or fruit…
- 87 calories in Yoghurt, tropical fruit or fruit…
- 62 calories in Yoghurt, tropical fruit or fruit…
- 25 calories in Tropical fruit, other, raw (100g)
- 99 calories in Yoghurt, fruit pieces, reduced fat…
- 123 calories in Yoghurt, natural or Greek, high fat…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for referring to calcount for Lite n Easy Tropical Fruit in Yoghurt nutrition information. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.