There are 198 calories (829kJ) in a 40g serve of Health Lab Mirandas Delight Mylk Chocolate Bars 4x40g. On a 100 gram basis, there are 495 calories in Health Lab Mirandas Delight Mylk Chocolate Bars 4x40g. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Health Lab Mirandas Delight Mylk Chocolate Bars 4x40g has 198 calories, 1.9g protein, 12.4g fat (23.4g saturated), and 17g carbohydrates (including 9.6g sugars) per serve.
We’ve reimagined an iconic treat to be delightfully plant-based and gluten free!
It features a soft ‘jelly’ layer, combined with a light coconut layer and coated with our signature mylk chocolate. Stop and smell the roses with this plant-based delight!
Palm Oil Free
No Artificial Colours or Flavours
Aussie Born & Owned
Why The “Y”?
Our delicious mylk chocolate is a plant-based & vegan-friendly alternative to traditional dairy based milk chocolate.
Rediscover your childhood faves reimagined with our signature plant-based twist. Get ready to ignite some
serious throwback feels!
Practically a salad.
We’re not vanilla.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- Calories in Health Lab Mirandas Delight Mylk Chocolate Bar
- Calories in Health Lab Charlottes Fix Mylk Chocolate…
- Calories in Health Lab Caramel Whyte Milk Chocolate…
- Calories in Health Lab Mylk Jaggers Hazelnut Mylk…
- Calories in Health Lab Mylk Jaggers Mylk Chocolate
- Calories in Health Lab Caramel Whyte Mylk Chocolate Bar
- Calories in Health Lab Mylk Carrie's Coconut Chocolate Bar
- Calories in Health Lab Mylk Mr. Big Caramel Peanut…
- Calories in Health Lab Mylk Samantha's Cherry Chocolate Bar
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Health Lab Mirandas Delight Mylk Chocolate Bars 4x40g. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.