There are 51 calories (214kJ) in a 250ml serve of Cocobella Coconut Water Straight Up. On a 100 gram basis, there are 20 calories in Cocobella Coconut Water Straight Up. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Cocobella Coconut Water Straight Up has 51 calories, 0g protein, 0g fat (0g saturated), and 12.3g carbohydrates (including 10.5g sugars) per serve.
Made from the juice of young green coconuts, Cocobella coconut water is naturally rich in five key electrolytes making it a great source of hydration and refreshment.
Our ‘straight up’ range can be enjoyed on it’s own as a natural refresher, blended into smoothies or used as an ingredient within delicious recipes. Cocobella makes for an ideal healthy drink packed full of vitamins and minerals.
Ã¢Â¢ Pure natural coconut water
Ã¢Â¢ Natural hydrating
Ã¢Â¢ Rich in 5 key electolytes
Ã¢Â¢ No preservatives
Ã¢Â¢ Zero fat
For our full range of products & more, visit our website www.purecocobella.com and follow us @purecocobella
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- Calories in Cocobella Cocobella Straight Up Coconut Water
- Calories in Cocobella Chilled Straight Up Coconut Water
- Calories in Cocobella Straight Up Coconut Water
- Calories in Cocobella Straight Up Coconut Water, all Sizes
- Calories in Cocobella Straight Up Pure Coconut Water
- Calories in Cocobella Cocobella Coconut Water & Mango
- Calories in Cocobella Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt Natural
- Calories in Cocobella Cocobella Yoghurt Passionfruit
- Calories in Nudie Straight Up Coconut Water
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Cocobella Coconut Water Straight Up. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.