There are 96 calories (400 kilojoules) in one serve of Angas Park Pitted Prunes Pitted. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrients for 100g and other weight quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
One serve of Angas Park Pitted Prunes Pitted is 50g and contains 400kJ (96 calories). The serve has 0.5g fat, 1.2g protein, and 43.9g carbohydrates.
Angas Park Pitted Prunes Pitted Ingredients
Prunes, Preservative (202).
Preservatives Packed in Australia from Imported ingredients
Now, you know how many calories there are in Angas Park Pitted Prunes Pitted! See these similar foods for comparison: Angas Park Mediterranean Apricot Soft & JuicyAngas Park Fruit Mixed Peel Oranges & Lemons
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories in Angas Park Prunes, Pitted
- Calories in Angas Park Snack Packs, Soft and Juicy, Pitted…
- Calories in Angas Park Dried Pitted Prunes Resealable Pack
- Calories in Angas Park Dried Pitted Prunes
- Calories in Angas Park Prunes Pitted Resealable
- Calories in Angas Park Prunes Pitted
- Calories in Angas Park Prunes, Extra Large
- Calories in Angas Park Prunes, Large
- Calories in Angas Park Dried Fancy Prunes
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Angas Park Pitted Prunes Pitted. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.