There are a variety of foods that start with the letter E, ranging from fruits and vegetables to grains and proteins. Here is a comprehensive list of some of the most common foods that start with the letter E:
- Eggplant – a vegetable with a purple, glossy exterior that is often used in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Eggs – a protein-rich food that can be prepared in many different ways, such as scrambled, fried, or boiled.
- Edamame – immature soybeans that are often served as a snack or appetizer.
- Endive – a leafy vegetable with a slightly bitter flavor that is often used in salads.
- Escarole – a leafy green vegetable that is often used in Italian cuisine.
- Elderberries – a tart and juicy fruit that is high in vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Enoki mushrooms – a type of mushroom with a delicate flavor and long, thin stems that are often used in Asian cuisine.
- Emmental cheese – a type of Swiss cheese with a nutty flavor and large holes.
- Eel – a type of fish that is often served grilled or smoked in Japanese cuisine.
- Elk – a type of game meat that is lean and high in protein.
- English muffins – a type of small, round bread that is often split and toasted for breakfast.
- Evaporated milk – a type of canned milk that has had much of its water content removed.
- Einkorn – an ancient grain that is higher in protein and lower in gluten than modern wheat.
- Everything bagels – a type of bagel that is topped with a mixture of seeds, such as sesame, poppy, and caraway.
These are just a few examples of the many different foods that start with the letter E. From vegetables to proteins and everything in between, there is a wide range of delicious and nutritious foods to choose from.
See below for a longer list of common foods starting with the letter E. Aside from the obvious Egg and Eclair, you will find Emu and Endive.
To find nutrition information for a specific food, including branded and fast-food items, use the calcount Food Search Box.
- calories in Eloments Double Lemon Tea (100g) Click the Image to see Nutrition Facts!NUTRITION FACTS
- calories in Eloments Egyptian Mint Tea (100g) Click the Image to see Nutrition Facts!NUTRITION FACTS
- calories in Eloments Organic Vitamin Tea Bourbon V… Click the Image to see Nutrition Facts!NUTRITION FACTS
- calories in Eloments Urban Defence Berry (100g) Click the Image to see Nutrition Facts!NUTRITION FACTS
- calories in Energy Drink, Sugar Free, V, Frucor, F… Click the Image to see Nutrition Facts!NUTRITION FACTS