There are 15 calories (61 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Zucchini Green Punnet. The Nutrition Facts panel below features an adjustable slider which you can use to see nutrients for different weight values:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About this Food
There are 61kJ (15 calories) in 100 grams of Zucchini Green Punnet.
Veg a day: 1/2 cup = 1 serve of vegetables (1)
(1) One serve of vegetables is approximately 75g. Australian Dietary guidelines recommend 5 serves of vegetables per day.
Zucchini Green Punnet Ingredients
Grown in Australia
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Mixed Vegetables, For Use In Zucchini Slice…
- Calories in Macro Organic Green Zucchini Punnet
- Calories In Mixed Green Vegetables, For Omelette Recipes
- Calories In Fritter, Zucchini, Fried Or Deep-Fried
- Calories In Zucchini Slice, With Bacon
- Calories In Mixed Vegetables, For Homemade Mixed Dishes,…
- Calories In Mixed Vegetables, For Use In Tomato Based Pasta…
- Calories In Mixed Vegetables, For Use In Quiche Recipes
- Calories In Zucchini, Green Skin, Fresh Or Frozen, Peeled Or…
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Zucchini Green Punnet. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.