There are 165 calories (694 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Salad, tabouleh, commercial. 100g of Salad, tabouleh, commercial contains 8g carbs. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
A Lebanese style salad typically containing a mixture of parsley, bulgur, mint, tomato, onion, oil, and lemon juice, as purchased in Lebanese restaurants, takeaways, supermarkets and deli’s.
calcount sourced the nutrition information for Salad, tabouleh, commercial from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), with thanks.
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Salad, Tabouleh, Homemade From Basic Ingredients
- Calories In Salad, Asian Style, Made With Cabbage, Carrot,…
- Calories In Salad, Potato, With Bacon/Ham, Homemade From…
- Calories In Salad, Potato, Homemade From Basic Ingredients,…
- Calories In Juice, Vegetable Blend, Tomato, Carrot, Celery &…
- Calories In Salad, Coleslaw, Commercial, Added Dressing
- Calories In Curry, Commercial, Chicken, Dairy Based Sauce,…
- Calories In Cordial Base, 40% Citrus Fruit Juice (Orange,…
- Calories In Curry, Commercial, Legume (Dhal)
You have just reviewed Nutrition Facts including Calories In Salad, Tabouleh, Commercial. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.