There are 0 calories in a serve of Papaya Red Whole. On a 100 gram basis, there are 34 calories, or 142 kilojoules in Papaya Red Whole. See the Nutrition Facts table below for other quantities and additional nutrition information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Papaya Red Whole has 6.9g carbohydrates, 0.1g fat (g saturated), 0.4g protein, and 6.9 grams of sugar per 100g.
Look for smooth-skinned papaya with no blemishes or splits in the skin. They should feel relatively heavy for their size and have a pleasant tropical aroma. Store papaya in a single layer at room temperature out of direct sunlight until they yield to gently pressure when cradled in your hand. Once at this stage store in the fridge for 2 to 3 days. Simply cut in half lengthways and scoop out the seeds then either cut into wedges or peel away the skin before slicing as required.
Papaya Red Whole Ingredients
Papaya Red Whole Allergens
Papaya Red Whole Origin
Papaya Red Whole is Grown in Australia and can be found in the Fruit & Veg department at Woolworths in Australia.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 81 calories in Fruit salad, fresh, tropical style (banana,…
- 491 calories in Salty Snacks, Multigrain, Whole Grain, Chips…
- 34 calories in Papaya Red Cut Half (100g)
- 36 calories in Eastcoast Orange Mango Papaya Juice (100g)
- 52 calories in Famous House Papaya Milk (100g)
- 414 calories in Freedom Foods Mango, Papaya and Macadamia…
- 244 calories in Fruit Mixture, Dried (Mixture Includes Three…
- 63 calories in Fruit salad, fresh, tropical style,…
- 58 calories in Fruit, for use in garden salad recipes (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thanks for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Papaya Red Whole! The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.