There are 883 calories (3700 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Oil, canola. 100g of Oil, canola contains 0g carbs. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
Edible oil extracted from the seeds of the canola plant (Brassica napus or Brassica campestris). Although derived from the same plant, canola oil is not rapeseed oil, and it is distinguished by low levels of erucic acid.
calcount sourced the nutrition information for Oil, canola from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), with thanks.
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Bread, Mixed Grain, Added Seeds, Commercial
- Calories In Bread, Mixed Grain, Added Seeds, Commercial,…
- Calories In Oil, Mustard Seed
- Calories In Oil, Safflower
- Calories In Oil, Soybean
- Calories In Oil, Cottonseed
- Calories In Muesli, Homemade, Toasted, Added Dried Fruit,…
- Calories In Muesli, Homemade, Toasted, Added Dried Fruit &…
- Calories In Muesli, Homemade, Toasted, Added Nuts & Seeds
You have just reviewed Nutrition Facts including Calories In Oil, Canola. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.