There are 634 calories (2654 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Nut, almond, with or without skin, roasted, unsalted. 100g of Nut, almond, with or without skin, roasted, unsalted contains 6g carbs. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
Natural almond kernels brown in colour with or without skin. Roasted without added salt.
calcount sourced the nutrition information for Nut, almond, with or without skin, roasted, unsalted from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), with thanks.
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Nut, Almond, With Or Without Skin, Roasted,…
- Calories In Almond
- Calories In Nut, Brazil, With Or Without Skin, Raw, Unsalted
- Calories In Nut, Peanut, With Skin, Roasted, With Oil,…
- Calories In Nut, Macadamia, Roasted, Salted
- Calories In Nut, Peanut, With Skin, Raw Or Dry Roasted,…
- Calories In Nut, Peanut, Without Skin, Roasted, With Oil,…
- Calories In Nut, Macadamia, Raw, Unsalted
- Calories In Nut, Hazelnut, With Or Without Skin, Raw,…
You have just reviewed Nutrition Facts including Calories In Nut, Almond, With Or Without Skin, Roasted, Unsalted. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.