One serve of Lite n Easy Tomato Soup weighs 250g and contains 138 calories, or 577kJ. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to select a different quantity.
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Lite n Easy Tomato Soup is a food product marketed by Lite n Easy, a Brisbane based meal solutions company, started in 1986. There are 55 calories (231 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Lite n Easy Tomato Soup.
Lite n Easy Tomato Soup Ingredients
Water, Tomato Pulp (34%) (Tomato, Citric Acid), Tomato Paste (11%), Evaporated Milk (Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Gum (Carrageenan)), Cream, Sugar, Salt, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract, Yeast Extract, Pepper
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 43 calories in Soup, tomato, with or without…
- 361 calories in Soup, tomato, with or without…
- 339 calories in Soup, mixed vegetables, reduced…
- 43 calories in Soup, tomato, ready to eat, canned (100g)
- 342 calories in Pasta in tomato based sauce, dry mix (100g)
- 55 calories in Lite n Easy Soup, Tomato (100g)
- 39 calories in Soup, Asian style seafood &…
- 18 calories in Soup, chicken & noodle, cup of soup,…
- 349 calories in Soup, chicken, with or without…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for referring to calcount for Lite n Easy Tomato Soup nutrition information. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.