One serve of Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Risotto weighs 250g and contains 255 calories, or 1070kJ. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to select a different quantity.
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Risotto is a food product marketed by Lite n Easy, a Brisbane based meal solutions company, started in 1986. There are 102 calories (427 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Risotto.
Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Risotto Ingredients
Salmon (20%), Chicken Stock, Cooked Arborio Rice (17%) (Water, Arborio Rice), Zucchini, Peas, Onion, Leek, Wine, Corn Starch, Cream, Olive Oil, Parmesan (Contains Milk), Lemon Juice, Garlic, Salt, Yeast Extract, Herbs, Pepper
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 144 calories in Salmon, unflavoured, canned in…
- 144 calories in Salmon, unflavoured, canned, drained (100g)
- 98 calories in Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Pasta…
- 99 calories in Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Pasta (100g)
- 152 calories in Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon with…
- 110 calories in Lite n Easy Seasoned Chicken with…
- 102 calories in Weight Watchers Mushroom and Pumpkin…
- 102 calories in Lite n Easy BBQ Beef and Sweet…
- 102 calories in Lite n Easy Meatlovers Pasta Bake…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for referring to calcount for Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Risotto nutrition information. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.