There are 66 calories (275 kilojoules) in one serve of Dairy Farmers Thickened Cream. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below: to see nutrient values on a per 100g or other weight basis.
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About this FoodOne Dairy Farmers Thickened Cream is 300mL and contains 15 servings. Each serve contains 275kJ, equivalent to 66 calories. The serve has 0.4g protein, 7g fat, and 0.5 grams of carbohydrates.Dairy Farmers Thickened Cream is thicker in texture than pure cream and holds its shape well after beating. The perfect cream to use in desserts such as trifles, as topping on a cake or pavlova; or just whipped and dolloped on pies or a hot fruit crumble.
Dairy Farmers Thickened Cream IngredientsPasteurised Cream (From Milk), Mineral Salts (450, 500), Thickener (400).
Origin and Storage InstructionsRefrigerate at below 4°c.
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Cream, Regular Thickened, 35% Fat
- Calories In Cream, Regular Thickened, Light (~18% Fat)
- Calories In Cream, Imitation Or Mock (Non-Dairy), Reduced…
- Calories In Cream, Regular Thickened, 35% Fat, Ultra High…
- Calories In Cream, For Use In Commercial Bakery Products,…
- Calories In Cream, Imitation Or Mock (Non-Dairy)
- Calories In Custard, Dairy, Vanilla, Not Further Defined
- Calories In Cream, Rich Or Double Thick
- Calories in Dairy Farmers Full Cream Milk Full Cream Milk