There are 50 calories (208kJ) in a 175g serve of Capriccio Buon Appetito Passata Sauce. On a 100 gram basis, there are 28 calories in Capriccio Buon Appetito Passata Sauce. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Capriccio Buon Appetito Passata Sauce has 50 calories, 2.5g protein, 0.4g fat (0.1g saturated), and 7.9g carbohydrates (including 6.7g sugars) per serve.
Capriccio Buon Appetito Passata is made in Italy and is full of richness and flavour and is thick in consistency. It is the perfect tomato base for preparing a wide variety of recipes.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 35 calories in Coles Italian Passata Sauce (100g)
- 40 calories in Leggo's Passata Cooking Sauce Rustic Thick &…
- 35 calories in Leggos Passata Sauce Italian Herbs (100g)
- 35 calories in Leggo's Passata Sauce With Italian Herbs…
- 40 calories in Leggo's Rustic Passata Thick & Chunky Sauce…
- 41 calories in Macro Organic Passata Pasta Sauce (100g)
- 30 calories in Val Verde Organic Passata Cooking Sauce…
- 30 calories in Val Verde Passata Cooking Sauce (100g)
- 32 calories in Val Verde Passata Rustica Sauce (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Capriccio Buon Appetito Passata Sauce. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.