There are 641 calories (2682kJ) in one Masai serve of Zarraffas Caramelised Fusion. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to see nutrient and energy values for other serve sizes:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Zarraffas Caramelised Fusion is on the menu at Zarraffa’s, a popular coffee house chain with locations in QLD, WA, and NSW.
Our signature African Masai espresso mix blended with caramel fudge, crushed ice and fusion powder, topped with cream and a zigzag of caramel fudge.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 100 calories in Zarraffas Chai Fusion (100g)
- 92 calories in Zarraffas Coffee Fusion (100g)
- 119 calories in Zarraffas Creme Caramel Fusion (100g)
- 121 calories in Zarraffas Creme Choc Mint Fusion (100g)
- 123 calories in Zarraffas Creme Chocolate Fusion (100g)
- 117 calories in Zarraffas Creme Strawberry Fusion (100g)
- 117 calories in Zarraffas Creme White Chocolate Fusion…
- 117 calories in Zarraffas Mocha Fusion (100g)
- 106 calories in Zarraffas White Chocolate Fusion (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thanks for choosing calcount to see calories and nutrition information for Zarraffas Caramelised Fusion. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.