There are 165 calories, or 690 kilojoules, in one serve of Zambrero Vegetarian Quesadilla. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to see nutrition values for per 100 gram and other weight quantities.
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Zambrero Vegetarian Quesadilla is a food product sold by Zambrero, a popular Mexican themed fast-food restaurant in Australia. There are 275 calories, equal to 1150kJ in each 100 grams of Zambrero Vegetarian Quesadilla. If you were to add sauce and extras like cheese to your order, its calorie count would increase significantly.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 236 calories in Zambrero Vegetarian Triple T Quesadilla…
- 230 calories in Zambrero Barbacoa Beef Quesadilla (100g)
- 223 calories in Zambrero Barbacoa Beef Triple T Quesadilla…
- 190 calories in Zambrero Cauliflower Quesadilla (100g)
- 198 calories in Zambrero Cauliflower Triple T Quesadilla…
- 217 calories in Zambrero Chicken Quesadilla (100g)
- 215 calories in Zambrero Chicken Triple T Quesadilla (100g)
- 227 calories in Zambrero Lamb Quesadilla (100g)
- 221 calories in Zambrero Lamb Triple T Quesadilla (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
This nutrition information is for Zambrero Vegetarian Quesadilla. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.