There are 9 calories (37kJ) in a 5g serve of Vegemite Squeeze. On a 100 gram basis, there are 177 calories in Vegemite Squeeze. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Vegemite Squeeze has 9 calories, 1.2g protein, 1g fat (1g saturated), and 1g carbohydrates (including 1g sugars) per serve.
Start happy with Vegemite.
B1 Essential for brain function.
B2 Supports your nervous system.
B3 Essential for energy release.
Folate helps fight fatigue.
Enjoy as part of a balanced, varied diet and active lifestyle.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 275 calories in Bread or bread roll, topped/mixed with…
- 257 calories in Sandwich or roll, filled with vegemite…
- 285 calories in Sandwich or roll, filled with vegemite &…
- 344 calories in Snack pack, savoury, white wheat flour…
- 212 calories in Spread, yeast, vegemite, my first vegemite…
- 233 calories in Vegemite Cheesybite Vegemite (100g)
- 167 calories in Vegemite Gluten Free Vegemite (100g)
- 233 calories in Vegemite Reduced Salt Vegemite (100g)
- 167 calories in Vegemite Vegemite (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Vegemite Squeeze. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.