There are 10 calories (41kJ) in a 5g serve of Vegemite 40% Salt Reduced. On a 100 gram basis, there are 194 calories in Vegemite 40% Salt Reduced. See the Nutrition Facts table below for more information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Vegemite 40% Salt Reduced has 10 calories, 1.3g protein, 1g fat (1g saturated), and 1g carbohydrates (including 1g sugars) per serve.
Don’t limit VEGEMITE 40% Less Salt^ to just being spread on toast, or in a sanga! Add it to your spaghetti bolognese, stir-fry, gravy, as a marinade, as a pizza base or if you’re feeling adventurous in the dessert space, whip up some brownies! The possibilities are endless with VEGEMITE!
For recipe inspiration, head to www.vegemite.com.au/recipes
B vitamins for Vitality.
B1 Essential for brain function.
B2 Supports your nervous system.
B3 Essential for energy release.
B6 Necessary for metabolism.
B12 Supports immune system.
Folate helps fight fatigue.
Enjoy as part of a balanced, varied diet and active lifestyle.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 194 calories in Vegemite Salt Reduced 40% Less Salt (100g)
- 26 calories in Gravy, reduced salt, prepared from dry powder…
- 410 calories in Margarine spread, monounsaturated, reduced…
- 233 calories in Vegemite Reduced Salt Vegemite (100g)
- 212 calories in Spread, yeast, vegemite, my first vegemite…
- 313 calories in Gravy powder, dry mix, reduced salt (100g)
- 380 calories in Margarine spread, polyunsaturated, reduced…
- 637 calories in Dairy blend, butter & edible oil spread (70%…
- 531 calories in Margarine spread, monounsaturated or…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Vegemite 40% Salt Reduced. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.