There are 96 calories (400 kilojoules) in one serve of Sunraysia Apple & Mango Juice. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrients for 100g and other weight quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
One serve of Sunraysia Apple & Mango Juice is 200mL and contains 400kJ (96 calories). The serve has 0.2g fat, 0.4g protein, and 11.2g carbohydrates.
Sunraysia Apple & Mango Juice with no added sugar, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Sunraysia pouches are a wholesome great tasting range of juices with added sugar, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Available in a convenient, durable 200ml single serve pouch that won’t split or break. Also great frozen or as a slushie – the perfect addition to any lunchbox.
– 100% Natural.
– Non genetically modified.
– Nothing Artificial.
– No added sugars or preservatives.
– Good Source of Vitamin C.
– 99.9 % Juice.
– BPA Free.
1 Serve of Fruit*
Good Source of Vitamin C
99.9 % Juice, no added sugar
Non genetically modified
Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Sunraysia Apple & Mango Juice Ingredients
Reconstituted Apple Juice 80%, Mango pulp 19.9%, Vitamin C, Natural Flavour.
Packed in the United Arab Emirates withingredients from multiple origins
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Juice, Fruit & Vegetable Blend, Apple, Carrot,…
- Calories In Juice, Fruit Blend, 60% Orange Juice, 20% Apple…
- Calories In Juice, Tropical, Commercial
- Calories In Juice, Fruit & Vegetable Blend, Apple, Berries,…
- Calories In Juice, Apple & Mango, Commercial
- Calories in Sunraysia Organic Apple & Mango Juice
- Calories in Sunraysia Pouch 99.9% Apple & Mango Juice
- Calories In Juice, Fruit Blend, With Added Vitamin A & C &…
- Calories In Fruit Drink, Apple & Mango, Commercial
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Sunraysia Apple & Mango Juice. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.