There are 97 calories (406 kilojoules) in one serve of Sunraysia Apple & Blackcurrant Juice. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrients for 100g and other weight quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
One serve of Sunraysia Apple & Blackcurrant Juice is 200mL and contains 406kJ (97 calories). The serve has 0g fat, 0g protein, and 11.9g carbohydrates.
Sunraysia Apple & Blackcurrant Juice contains no added sugar, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Sunraysia pouches are a wholesome great tasting range of juices with added sugar, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Available in a convenient, durable 200ml single serve pouch that won’t split or break. Also great frozen or as a slushie – the perfect addition to any lunchbox.
– 100% Natural.
– Non genetically modified.
– Nothing Artificial.
– No added sugars or preservatives.
– 99.9 % Juice.
– BPA Free.
1 Serve of Fruit*
99.9 % Juice, no added sugar
Non genetically modified
Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Sunraysia Apple & Blackcurrant Juice Ingredients
Reconstituted Juices (Apple 95.8%, Black currant 3.7%, Lemon 0.4%), Natural Flavour.
Packed in United Arab Emirates with ingredients from multiple origins
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Juice, Fruit Blend, 60% Orange Juice, 20% Apple…
- Calories In Juice, Fruit & Vegetable Blend, Apple, Carrot,…
- Calories In Fruit Drink, Apple & Blackcurrant, Commercial
- Calories in Sunraysia Organic Apple & Blackcurrant Juice…
- Calories in Sunraysia Organic Apple & Blackcurrant 100%…
- Calories In Juice, Fruit & Vegetable Blend, Apple, Berries,…
- Calories In Fruit Drink, Cranberry & Blackcurrant,…
- Calories In Cordial Base, Blackcurrant Juice, Regular
- Calories In Cordial Base, Blackcurrant Juice, Intense…
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Sunraysia Apple & Blackcurrant Juice. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.