There are 215 calories (900 kilojoules) in one serve of Sanitarium Up&go Protein Energize Coffee. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrients for 100g and other weight quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
One serve of Sanitarium Up&go Protein Energize Coffee is 250mL and contains 900kJ (215 calories). The serve has 4.5g fat, 17.1g protein, and 10g carbohydrates.
UP&GO Protein Energize Iced Coffee Flavour is high in protein.
Low GI Fibre + Protein
Formulated Supplementary Food
Up&Go is intended to supplement a diet which may be low in energy or vitamins and minerals.
– 10 essential vitamins & minerals.
– Fibre & high protein.
– High in calcium.
– Low GI (Glycaemic Index (GI) Value = 33).
– No artificial colours.
Sanitarium Up&go Protein Energize Coffee Ingredients
Filtered water, skim milk powder, soy protein, wheat maltodextrin, cane sugar, milk protein concentrate, vegetable oils (sunflower, canola), fructose, flavour, vegetable fibre, acidity regulator (332), vegetable gums (460, 466, 407), decaffeinated coffee powder (0.1%), mineral (calcium), stabiliser (452), vitamins (C, niacin, A, B12, B6, B2.B1, folate), salt.
Milk, Soy, Wheat, Cereals Containing Gluten Made in Australia from at least 80% Australian ingredients
Now, you know how many calories there are in Sanitarium Up&go Protein Energize Coffee! See these similar foods for comparison:
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories in Sanitarium UP&GO Protein Energize Coffee 250mL
- Calories in Sanitarium Up&go Protein Energize Coffee
- Calories In Coffee, From Ground Coffee Beans, With Regular…
- Calories in Sanitarium Up&Go Energize Coffee 6x250mL
- Calories in Sanitarium UP&GO Protein Energize Vanilla 250mL
- Calories in Sanitarium UP&GO Protein Energize Choc 250mL
- Calories in Sanitarium Up&go Protein Energize Vanilla
- Calories in Sanitarium Up&go Protein Energize Choc
- Calories in Sanitarium Up&Go Protein Energize Liquid…
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Sanitarium Up&go Protein Energize Coffee. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.