One serve of Lite n Easy Thai Yellow Beef Curry weighs 450g and contains 374 calories, or 1560kJ. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to select a different quantity.
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Lite n Easy Thai Yellow Beef Curry is a food product marketed by Lite n Easy, a Brisbane based meal solutions company, started in 1986. There are 83 calories (347 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Lite n Easy Thai Yellow Beef Curry.
Lite n Easy Thai Yellow Beef Curry Ingredients
Cooked Long Grain Rice (Water, Long Grain Rice), Chicken Stock, Beef (13%), Cauliflower, Potatoes, Carrot, Onion, Coconut Cream (Contains Vegetable Gums (Xanthan, Guar, Carrageenan)), Coriander, Maple Syrup, Curry Paste, Yeast, Lemongrass, Salt, Ginger, Lime Juice, Olive Oil, Garlic, Marinade, Chilli, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Fish Sauce (Contains Fish), Pepper, Spices, Herbs, Corn Starch
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 107 calories in Lite n Easy Thai Yellow Vegetable…
- 219 calories in Paste, curry, commercial, not…
- 97 calories in Salad, Thai beef, made with lettuce,…
- 96 calories in Salad, Thai beef, made with lettuce,…
- 21 calories in Babaco, peeled, raw (100g)
- 275 calories in Paste, massaman curry, commercial (100g)
- 88 calories in Lite n Easy Thai Red Chicken Curry…
- 83 calories in Lite n Easy Spicy Thai Green Chicken…
- 88 calories in Lite n Easy Thai Red Chicken Curry (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for referring to calcount for Lite n Easy Thai Yellow Beef Curry nutrition information. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.